Jason Sanchez, BBA CEO
I've spent most of my professional career in home health care. Close to 20 years, in fact. I was raised in the industry, Mom was a home health RN for 20 something years before I started. My grandmother was a home health nurse, my Aunt is a home health nurse, my other Aunt is PHR in home care. In that time I've worked in and managed most of the service lines available in home care. I've overseen Adult programs; Medicare, Medicaid, Commercial Insurance, Medicare Replacement, PAS, and Adult Private Duty Nursing. I've overseen Pediatric programs; Medicare, Medicaid, CI, Private Duty Nursing, Intermittent Nursing, and various therapies. For much of that time I worked in finance as either the controller or CFO, but I've also worked as CEO, COO, and Sales Manager. My bachelors degree is from Loyola University In New Orleans where I majored in Finance. I started my MBA and took about 3 classes, but decided if I was going to do that, the only place I really wanted to study is at Stanford University. The truth is I've never really been serious about applying. Besides, I, together with my two partners, we invented this software and it takes up most our free time. Since I discovered a way to lower the cost of direct labor in home care and simultaneously improve access to care through Hire Compete, my software has been my passion.
- Chief Executive Officer 2018-Present, HireComplete.biz
- Chief Operating Officer September 2008 –2018, Restorative Health Care
- Successfully implemented Homecare Homebase operating software
- Controller February 2001 – 2008, Restorative Health Care
- Successfully implemented Paychex and later ADP integrated payroll software Successfully completed financial audits in 2004 and 2005 by Cavanaugh, Nelson & Associates without opinion
- Stock Broker October 1999 – February 2001
- Principle Financial Group August 1998 – August 1999
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Homestyle Specialty Nursing, Inc. d/b/a Restorative Health Care – South Texas (12/09 to Present)
- Chief Operating Officer, Restorative Health Care (2008 to Present)
- Controller, Restorative Health Care (02/01 to 09/08)
- Successful completion of audits in 2004 and 2005 by Cavanaugh, Nelson & Associates without opinion.
- Development of accounting information infrastructure for reporting to management, investors, and government regulatory bodies.
- Secured 4.2 million dollar refinancing agreement with CHC
- Secured $1.5 million dollar factoring agreement with First Citizens Bank
- Secured $.5 million dollar line of credit with Bank of America.
- Participated in the acquisition of National Nursing and Rehab via a work share agreement with its CEO.
- Opened 5 branch offices for Pediatric and Geriatric services of National Nursing and Rehab and Restorative Health Care
- Participated in divesting ownership’s interest in National Nursing and Rehab.
- Participated in Restorative’s redemption of shares from three former shareholders.
- Stock Broker, Frost Brokerage Services (10/99 to 02/01)
- Life Insurance Agent, Principle Financial Group (08/98 – 08/99)
Juan Valadez, MBA, MSCS Systems Engineer
Senior Systems Administrator and Software Developer
J. Ron Sanchez, Founding Partner
Ron has extensive corporate management experience as Director of Operations for companies such as Coca-Cola, and Pace Picante. Both organizations were private companies that sold for over $1 billion. He has over 8 years experience in Home Health Care. Ron has a Masters of Business Administration from Trinity University and is a member of Sigma Iota Epsilon, a National Honorary and Professional Fraternity. Ron also holds a Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing from Loyola University, New Orleans where he attended on a full academic scholarship. He is also a Distinguished Military Graduate and member of Beta Gamma Sigma, a National Scholastic Honorary Society.
- Sr. M&A Business Broker, Gottesman Company
- President & CFO, Restorative Health Care
- Adjunct Professor, Operations Management, St. Mary’s University Bill Greehey School of Business
- President & CFO, National Nursing and Rehab
- Vice President of Operations, Promised Land Dairy
- Director of Operations, Coca-Cola Bottling Company of the SW, (7/95 To 6/98)
- Coca-Cola SW was a four state private company that sold for $1.1 billion to Coca- Cola Enterpirses (CCE).
- Pace Foods (A Division of Campbell's Soup) San Antonio, Texas 1983 To 7/95
- Pace foods was a Private Company that sold for $1.1 Billion to Campbell’s
- Director of Operations, (1992 To July 1995) Director of Operations, Pepper Products, Inc. (Pace Foods, Ltd.) (1986 -1992)
- Plant Production Supervisor, Pace Foods, LTD (1983- 1985)
- Pepsi-Cola Bottling Group Acting Production Manager San Antonio, Texas (82 - 83)
- Operations Officer, Captain, US Army 1976 - 1982
- Barrio Comprehensive Health Care Center, President 1991 to 1993 (Treasurer, & / or Board member 1989 to 1995)
- President's Business Advisory Council, Incarnate Word College, '93 - 96. (Chairman, 1994)
- San Antonio Manufacturing Association, Vice Chairman, 1996
- Trustee, South Texas Alliance for Regional Quality 1992 to 1993
- Dean's Advisory Council for MBA Curriculum, St. Mary's University, 1992